+ 91 1274-254499 @ NABH ACCREDITED HOSPITAL
India is diabetic capital of world. The number of diabetes patients is increasing so as the associated diseases like Heart attacks, infections, kidney failures, blindness, paralysis etc..Keeping this in mind, we suggest following checkup for high risks children, siblings and pregnant women and full blown diabetics:
- Primary prevention and screening: Children who are born overweight, born to dibetic parents, obese children need their blood sugar check up even in childhood
- Pregnant women: who are siblings of diabetic parents, obese, gave birth to overweight child earlier need screening even before getting pregnancy
- Every healthy man above 35 years especially high risk
The following tests are done in this hospital:
- BLOOD SUGAR- EIGHT HOURS FASTING, TWO HRS POST MEAL
- LIPID PROFILE.
- URINE MICROALBUMEN.
- FOOT CARE, NEUROPATHY CHECKUP.
- BLOOD PRESSURE