+ 91 1274-254499 @ NABH ACCREDITED HOSPITAL
- HOLTER is 24 hours continuous ECG ecording beat by beat.
- This is 12 channel recoerder by NASAN with reporting software by computer.
- The Holter examination is done by a small equipment tightened on your belt and connected to your heart by chest electrodes(wires) like ECG done.
- This test is done in detecting the hidden diseases of heart otherwise not detected by ECG
- The diseases diagnosed are:
- like silent ischemia(heart attack without pain- painless heart attacks),
- patients with irregular or fast beating of heart, stop beating transiently,missing beat,
- dizzy patients, transient unconcious patients, blackout patients
- Pacemaker or AICD installation/function assessment
- Success of treatment of above mentioned diseases
- finally it is recommended by NABH as Diagnostic services